We are excited to introduce new property and casualty enhancements to the VFIS insurance program. These enhancements will become effective August 1, 2014, and most of these changes will be made automatically at no cost to you.
Some of the new enhancements include:
- Up to $1,000 deductible reimbursement for damage to member's residence while responding to an emergency on the insured's behalf.
- Automatic coverage for rental reimbursement expenses for firefighting and rescue vehicles of up to $250 per day and for up to 40 days.
- $2,500 sub-limit for Towing and Labor with no mileage restriction.
- Increased limit to $50,000 for Defense Expense for Injunctive Relief.
- Optional coverage for Search and Rescue Dogs.
- Optional primary liability for member's personally owned vehicles while used on the insured's behalf.